R package for Analytics automation
When working in BICC - VPBank, there are some common questions that a data science team has to solve:
- How could I find potential customers for a given product?
- What does it look like the frequent patterns of customers?
- What is the retention rate/ cohort behaviour of customers?
- What does the customer behavior flows look like?
- How does one variable differ among various group?
and many other analytics questions.
To solve such problems, we created an R package named
VPBank with 30+ built-in functions so as to release time for data analytics team. The package has helped Analytics team in many perspectives:
- Reduce time to analyze data
- Standardize many analytics process
- Unify template and format of graphics from different team members.
Thanks to the package, it has saved many working days for analytics team and make analytics process much shorter.